This is a recipe for Peas and Mutton Curry, kindly shared by Sheila Sharma.
This is a very tasty peas and mutton recipe. It can be made with chicken too.
* 2 cups Mustard Oil
* 3 Onions, finely chopped
* 4 Tomatoes, finely chopped
* 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
* 200g Green Peas
* 1 tsp Turmeric powder
* 1 tbsp Garam Masala powder
* Salt, as per taste
- Boil the mutton pieces with salt and turmeric powder and set aside.
- Heat oil and add garam masala powder, onion, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes.
- Stir nicely and then add green peas.
- Finally, add the pre boiled mutton pieces and mix properly.